Writer’s Digest is holding their annual writing competition. From their website:
Writer’s Digest has been shining a spotlight on up and coming writers in all genres through its Annual Writing Competition for more than 80 years. Enter our 82nd Annual Writing Competition for your chance to win and have your work be seen by editors and agents! The winning entries will also be on display in the 82nd Annual Writer’s Digest Competition Collection.
Wondering what’s in it for you?
- A 30-minute Platform Strategy Consultation with Chuck Sambuchino*
- A one year subscription to Writer’s Digest eBooks
- A chance to win $3,000 in cash
- Get national exposure for your work
- One on one attention with four editors or agents
- A paid trip to the ever-popular Writer’s Digest Conference in New York City!
The early bird deadline is May 6, 2013, so those interested need to get to typing!