- One day the postman brought me a letter from…
- You are being driven around by the worst driver ever.
- Pick a random person that you know and use their name for an acrostic.
- “What a time to forget my cell phone!”
- A blocked number repeatedly calls your cell phone. After a few days, you answer it only to hear someone whispering, “help!”
- You take a wrong turn when driving through a foreign country. What happens next?
- You can see through a mirror to alternate dimension…
- You overhear a confession.
- Genetically altered vegetables begin to alter human consumers…
- Write a scary story using a freak accident as an important component in the plot.
- You mistakenly enter a room through a door marked, “For Authorized Personnel Only”.
- Write a letter from the angriest person in the world.
- Write a letter from the happiest person in the world.
- A struggling writer both hates and fears cats, even though she/he knows several notable authors loved them.
- “There isn’t time for that now. Not anymore,” he said slamming the door behind him.
- “I can’t decode this message, I’ve forgotten the code!”
- “So it was you all along?”
- “Being a caterer, I’ve seen a lot of crazy stuff. But what happened at the wedding really takes the cake, literally!”
- “Marriage” she/he said, “is much I do about nothing…”