- Two women meet at a film developing counter. They both have pictures of the same man.
- I couldn’t find the glue, so I…
- The closing time has come in the mall, and you are stuck inside a toilet stall in the mall’s restroom.
- An office worker finds out that the president of the company took kickbacks and committed other crimes.
- A mathematical theorem begins to doubt itself…
- After your workout at the gym you open your locker to find a note with the world “HELP!” scribbled on it.
- You’ve invited 9 people for dinner. You’ve spent two days buying the perfect ingredients. Now, the oven won’t work.
- Tiny truths triumph over large lies.
- Your wife of 30 years quietly packs her bags and walks out the door.
- “It won’t be long now,” said the sailor. But he looked as though it had already been too long.
Prompts from: Apple Apps Store, Writing Prompts by 21 x 20 Media, Inc. Download with iTunes here. And from Writing.com. With grammar and typos of prompts corrected, copy-edited and tweaked for relevance.