- Make a list of pros and cons of being a leprechaun…
- Write an essay about everything you know about Ireland.
- Write an essay about why someone should visit Ireland. Persuade your audience using Rhetoric with either: Logos, Pathos or Ethos.
- “I woke up the day after St. Patrick’s Day and found myself in…”
- “At the end of the rainbow, I didn’t find a pot of gold but I did find…”
- Write about your favorite lucky charm and why it’s your favorite or who may have stolen it 😉
- Research and write an essay about St. Patrick.
- Research and write an essay about Niall of the Nine Hostages, a high Irish king and warlord.
- Write a short story, poem or limerick about St. Patrick and/or Niall of the Nine Hostages.
- Watch this music video, use it as inspiration to write your very own Irish drinking song 🙂
House Of Pain – Jump Around – Rhino Records